List:       novell
Subject:    Re:
From:       "Stephen Cummings" <automatedprocess () bellsouth ! net>
Date:       2007-06-20 12:53:34

Arjo, not quite understanding what your question is.

You have 5 drives mapped  where? From a login script?
Now that you have drive G thru K mapped, are you asking why are all drives
mapped, drives F thru Z?

Please clarify your question for a reasonable result

Stephen Cummings
A+, Net +, CNA 5x, 6x,
CNE 5x, 6x, NAI, CNI,
MCNE