List:       novell
Subject:    Re: UPGRADE TO NETWARE 6
From:       "Chris Nevener" <chris.nevener () networkingpartner ! com>
Date:       2006-05-21 16:57:33

Hi,

You can find several companies who support the paper certification industry (I am not \
implicitly implying that you belong to such), offering exam notes for purchase by \
Googling for it.

The first exam you are asking for is probably already retired, and it is so old that \
I don't think you will be able to schedule it. The second exam you are looking for \
should also require a good amount of experience with the product, in order to really \
understand the answers required to pass the exam.

Good luck!

Chris

> > > bruceburgess (sent by Nabble.com)<lists@nabble.com> 21.05.2006 12:05 >>>

Does anyone have a copy of novell self study notes for 050-676 or 050-688
exams?