List:       novell
Subject:    Re: Mass Creation of UniqueID Attribute
From:       "zzz" <zzz () minneapolis ! edu>
Date:       2006-05-18 2:32:51

Hi,

Just curious - what VPN box are you using and how does it track
connections?

Thank you

Dana

>>> mdeering@gw.neric.org 5/16/2006 12:29:25 PM >>>
I discovered today that my new VPN concentrator will not work unless
every user has a uniqueID for LDAP.  Most of our users have one, but
older users (probably those created in the NWAdmin days) do not.  Is
there a way to easily add this attribute to several hundred users?  I
have looked at the ICE documentation, but do not see how to add the
attribute while also creating the appropriate string.  Any pointers
would be appreciated.

Melinda Deering
Network Administrator
Bethlehem Schools