List:       novell
Subject:    CLnTrust
From:       "Mike Kanfer" <kanferm () wsdvt ! org>
Date:       2005-03-31 1:01:00

We are running NBM3.8sp1 on an NW6.5sp2 box.  When we turn on
authentication for web access clntrust will return 403 errors for WINXP
machines on an intermittent bases.  We have seen that this has been an
issue in the past but for us it still is.  Does anyone know a fix for
this problem? We are running Clntrust v1.5 and Client 4.9sp1.

Thanks!