List:       novell
Subject:    Re: iManager and multiple objects
From:       "Richard White" <RicharW () co ! mason ! wa ! us>
Date:       2005-01-28 17:34:34

Take a bow, Peter. I had Yahoo popup blocker running, and the browse
window is a popup.

It is true, though, that there is a limit to what properties can be
modified on multiple users.

Tks n rgds,
Richard White CNE6
Network Engineer
Mason County, Washington
360-427-5501
richarw@co.mason.wa.us

>>> Peter Van Lone <petervl@gmail.com> 1/27/2005 6:14:43 PM >>>
I wonder if the "bloop" is IE blocking active content, or a pop-up
window?