List:       novell
Subject:    Re: NW5.0 & LDAP
From:       "Rob Anderson" <Rob.Anderson () americansouthwest ! com>
Date:       2005-01-24 22:14:31

NDS 7.62.

This is an old install, probably from the original 5.0 cd.  I thought overlay CD's \
came in with 5.1...

I don't think it's actually getting to the LDAP part.  I never get to select any of \
the install options.  I don't even make it into the GUI installer.

Rob

> > > Theo Chaojareon <theodc@gmail.com> 01/24/05 03:53PM >>>
It sounds like a mismatch between the LDAP modules and the version of
NDS.  What version of NDS 7 are you using?  Are you installing from an
overlay CD or the original 5.0 cd?