List:       novell
Subject:    Re: Renaming snapshot volumes
From:       Randy Grein <randygrein () comcast ! net>
Date:       2005-01-21 14:49:50

IIRC what you want is mentioned in the volume snapshot manual. Wished I
could recall it exactly, but it's only 20-30 pages so finding it
shouldn't be too difficult. You will have to figure out how to automate
the command line though. Again, IIRC it's done at the time of creation
so you'll have to pass the date to the script, but with all the script
language options you have choices.

Randy Grein, Master CNE, CCNA