List:       novell
Subject:    Sv: RE: BM VPN behind firewall
From:       "Mattias Widman" <Mattias.Widman () esv ! se>
Date:       2004-02-23 10:14:20

A how-to, any gotchas etc. I can get vpn to work from the inside but not
when going through the firewall. The necessary ports are open in the
firewall, I can see traffic on port 353 reaching the BM but nothing
happens after that, no entrys in the vpn log.

--
Mattias

>>> mark@prinsens.com 2004-02-23 07:24:59 >>>
> On Behalf Of Mattias Widman

> Has anyone got any pointers for configuring client-to-site vpn on a
BM
> 3.7 behind a third party firewall?
>
> One interface, public/private, NAT Dynamic Only. No filters
> configured.

What kind of pointers are you looking for?  I have this same
configuration
and it works as long as you only have one route to the Internet.