List:       novell
Subject:    Re: Zenworks application distribution log
From:       "Chad Leeper" <Chad () Capitalcityfruit ! com>
Date:       2004-02-20 19:20:02

Sure
This is the article I started with and modified it to work in my
envirment. I copy the patches to a folder on the root of C: called
mspatches instead of temp.

http://www.novell.com/coolsolutions/zenworks/features/trenches/tr_distrib_ms_patches_zw.html

>>> Tony_DelGaudio@nysp.uscourts.gov 2/19/04 4:09:14 PM >>>
Hi Chad,

We use Zenworks 4.01 for desktop too. Can you give me instructions on
how
you are using zenworks to push out the Microsoft security patches.

Thanks

"Chad Leeper" < chad@Capitalcityfruit.com >
Sent by: novell-bounces@netlab1.usu.edu
02/19/2004 05:04 PM
Please respond to Novell LAN Interest Group