List:       novell
Subject:    RE: Zenworks Application Explorer Questions
From:       "Orde, Angus              [CCS]" <A.Orde () lmu ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2003-09-29 17:29:17

Travis,

You have my sympathy and my interest in your solution (should you find one).

I have found that it is a delicate issue to add the Zenwork v4 (I use 4.0.1)
agent to a PC and get it to see Workstation-delivered Apps. I would be keen
to hear of a fool-proof way of doing it.

I am delivering all Apps to users this year, but I would prefer the full
functionality.

Please keep us posted if you solve you problem.

Cheers,

Angus