List:       novell
Subject:    Re: Groupwise: Macs sending to external users
From:       John Endahl <endahl () wmston ! k12 ! mi ! us>
Date:       2003-09-29 15:28:48

On 9/29/03 10:54 AM, "Matthew Moncaster" <Matthew.Moncaster@circle33.org>
wrote:

> /DIA means Disable Internet Addressing. We don't want to disable this. I will
> look into the addressing rules. Thanks
> -Matt

Uh Matt, you don't have a choice in this. You have to disable internet
addressing for ALL clients, and then let your rules insert the appropriate
routings. Unfortunately, you can't have it both ways.

--> John
--
John Endahl, District Network Administrator
Williamston Community Schools

"A mind is a fire to be kindled, not a vessel to be filled."