List:       novell
Subject:    Re: IManager?
From:       "Patrick Hasenjager" <phasenjager () fzacpa ! com>
Date:       2003-03-31 17:12:47

Also, port 2200 uses SSL, so you need to use https://IP:2200/

Pat.

>>> JRD@cc.usu.edu 03/31/03 10:06:21 AM >>>
>I have just setup a test Netware 6 server with SP2 and am trying to
get
>to the Imanager web access screen.
>
>After I type in the htpp:\\IP:2200, I get the following screen that
>says:
>
>"If you are seeing this page then you're hitting the \NWDOCS document
>root. It also means that somebody hasn't replaced this page with one
>that should be there."
>
>What am I doing wrong?
>

>Joe Serrone
>Systems Manager
>University of Health Sciences
>1750 Independence Avenue
>Kansas City, MO  64106-1453
>Phone: 816.283.2472
>Fax: 816.283.0692
>E-mail: jserrone@uhs.edu
-----------
	It means the web serving apparatus is messed up. Here is the
quick
solution. Start over (ugh) and this time install all the web stuff at
the
same time, not parts now and other parts later. This will result in
four
web servers running: httpstk, Apache for regular work, Apache for
iFolder,
and NES for regular work. Let secure port 443 go with its default
assignment.
	Joe D.

This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for the addressee.  If
you are not the addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy
this e-mail or attachments.  Please immediately notify the sender if you
have received this e-mail by mistake and delete it from your system.
E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed secure or error-free as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late
or incomplete, or contain viruses.  The sender does not accept liability
for errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise or
occur during transmission.  We will provide a "hard-copy" version of the
message and attachments upon request.

Although reasonable precautions are taken to assure this e-mail is virus
free, we do not accept responsibility for the loss or damage arising from
the use of this e-mail or attachments.