List:       novell
Subject:    NOVELL Digest - 27 Oct 2002 to 28 Oct 2002 (#2002-447)
From:       Automatic digest processor <LISTSERV () LSV ! SYR ! EDU>
Date:       2002-10-29 5:00:18

Topics of the day:

  1. GroupWise 6 Web Access (2)
  2. Daylight Savings Time (4)
  3. Directory Entries? (3)
  4. NOVELL Digest - 26 Oct 2002 to 27 Oct 2002 (#2002-446)
  5. NES 5993 errors
  6. Groupwise 6 client went nuts :)
  7. nprinter activity
  8. XP machines taking License on server they don't have rights to! (2)
  9. NWClient 4.83 sp1 and Win2K (5)
 10. Please check your credentials using Portal (3)

The NOVELL list is hosted by L-Soft international's LISTSERV(TM) software
at Syracuse University.  To unsubscribe, send a SIGNOFF NOVELL command
to LISTSERV@LSV.SYR.EDU.  If you have questions about the list, write
to NOVELL-REQUEST@LSV.SYR.EDU.