List:       novell
Subject:    NOVELL Digest - 25 Oct 2002 to 26 Oct 2002 (#2002-445)
From:       Automatic digest processor <LISTSERV () LSV ! SYR ! EDU>
Date:       2002-10-27 4:00:12

Topics of the day:

  1. debugger commands
  2. GroupWise and POP mail

The NOVELL list is hosted by L-Soft international's LISTSERV(TM) software
at Syracuse University.  To unsubscribe, send a SIGNOFF NOVELL command
to LISTSERV@LSV.SYR.EDU.  If you have questions about the list, write
to NOVELL-REQUEST@LSV.SYR.EDU.

Date:    Sat, 26 Oct 2002 12:51:25 +0100
From:    Matthew Moncaster <Matthew.Moncaster@CIRCLE33.ORG>
Subject: Re: debugger commands

http://developer.novell.com/ndk/doc/clib/index.html?page=/ndk/doc/clib/ndev_enu/data/hqelnt4z.html

Matthew Moncaster
Systems Administrator
Circle 33 Group
1-7 Corsica Street
London N5 1JG

Direct line (020) 7288 4195
To log IT problems call (020) 7288 4015

>>> sklemetti@SOFTHOME.NET 25/10/2002 22:03:00 >>>
Is there a TID or documentation that lists all of the debugger command
and what they do?

["Circle33_Disclaimer.txt" (text/plain)]

This message is confidential.  You should not copy it
or disclose its contents to anyone.  You may use and
apply the information only for the intended purpose.
Internet communications are not secure and therefore
Circle 33 Housing group and its group partners do not
accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.
Any views or opinions presented are only those of the
author and not those of Circle 33 Housing Group and its
group partners. If this email has come to you in error
please delete it and any attachments.  Please note that
Circle 33 Housing Group may intercept incoming and
outgoing e-mail communications.