List:       novell
Subject:    NOVELL Digest - 22 Oct 2002 (#2002-440)
From:       Automatic digest processor <LISTSERV () LSV ! SYR ! EDU>
Date:       2002-10-23 4:00:18

Topics of the day:

  1. job offer
  2. NDPS printer installation woes (2)

The NOVELL list is hosted by L-Soft international's LISTSERV(TM) software
at Syracuse University.  To unsubscribe, send a SIGNOFF NOVELL command
to LISTSERV@LSV.SYR.EDU.  If you have questions about the list, write
to NOVELL-REQUEST@LSV.SYR.EDU.

Date:    Tue, 22 Oct 2002 19:19:07 -0400
From:    Larry Burd <larry_burd@COMPUSERVE.COM>
Subject: job offer

>>>Is that a job offer :-)
Tim<<<<

I had 2 MS guys working in my factory packing boxes.  These MS guys are so
desperate to find anywork at all.  one guy making $6.50/hr packing boxes,
the other making $13/hr operating a machine.   once in a while I let them
do some IT work, but I wouldn't let there near my netware servers :)
supposedly the MS cert is worth toilet paper these days.

so yeah, maybe that is a job offer :)  you said scotland??  I could even
get you a green card !!

Larry