List:       novell
Subject:    NOVELL Digest - 13 Oct 2002 to 14 Oct 2002 (#2002-428)
From:       Automatic digest processor <LISTSERV () LSV ! SYR ! EDU>
Date:       2002-10-15 4:00:19

Topics of the day:

  1. Address restrictions not working
  2. Off topic but desperate: Issues using Symantec Ghost (2)

The NOVELL list is hosted by L-Soft international's LISTSERV(TM) software
at Syracuse University.  To unsubscribe, send a SIGNOFF NOVELL command
to LISTSERV@LSV.SYR.EDU.  If you have questions about the list, write
to NOVELL-REQUEST@LSV.SYR.EDU.