List:       novell
Subject:    NOVELL Digest - 17 Aug 2002 - Special issue (#2002-349)
From:       Automatic digest processor <LISTSERV () LSV ! SYR ! EDU>
Date:       2002-08-17 21:26:11

There is one message totalling 1351 lines in this issue.

Topics in this special issue:

  1. Unsubscribe

The NOVELL list is hosted by L-Soft international's LISTSERV(TM) software
at Syracuse University.  To unsubscribe, send a SIGNOFF NOVELL command
to LISTSERV@LSV.SYR.EDU.  If you have questions about the list, write
to NOVELL-REQUEST@LSV.SYR.EDU.