List:       novell
Subject:    Re: NFS 3.01 - Poor performance
From:       "Diego D. Rossetto" <diego () QUALITYWARE ! COM ! BR>
Date:       2001-02-28 21:11:30

        Thanks for your comments, Joe. Iīm already running NFS3 SP1 . I even
have nfsgysp1 and nfsgysp2 which are in field test specifically for this
issue - but they donīt help at all. Whatīs disturbing me is that with
NFS 2.3 on NW 4.11 performance is acceptable; and with the new version
itīs so poor.

        Iīll study the option of transfering the files to Netware, and use it
as a NFS Server. But for that, need more disks on Netware; among other
considerations.

        Diego DR.

--
Diego Deboni Rossetto - diego@qualityware.com.br