List:       novell
Subject:    Re: DHCP services configuration
From:       Dave Moon <dmoon () PERU ! K12 ! IN ! US>
Date:       2003-02-22 21:31:34

I can not help with the first question per sey but only provide info.  I have
machines running dual Ip stacks and through my research have found that this
works as long as only one of them needs a default gateway.

Question 2-We are using DHCP in our environment and not using novell DNS.  Our
DNS is off site.  We are using 5.1 though but I think it is the Same.

Dave Moon
Peru Community Schools