List:       novell
Subject:    Re: NDS export to UIMPORT format ??
From:       Lester.Bennett () TREASURY ! QLD ! GOV ! AU
Date:       2000-07-31 21:10:50

Not sure where I found it now and don't have the time to search so I just
checked the web site shown in the programs Help|About and there are a
number of utilities I will have to have a look at.
Here's the address  http://cipcinsa.insa-lyon.fr/ppollet/

Lester

Mike Glassman - Admin <admin@IAA.GOV.IL> on 07/31/2000 19:34:32

Please respond to Novell LAN Interest Group <NOVELL@LSV.SYR.EDU>