List:       novell
Subject:    this utility was unable to open script file...
From:       Robert Sherman <rsher02 () EMORY ! EDU>
Date:       2000-07-27 21:20:26

i finally got that pure IP DOS client going (thanks, joe)

however, now when i attempt to log in from this client, i get an error
message as follows:

LOGIN-4.13 (960913) PTF-240 this utility was unable to open script file
.x.x.x

i get one for each profile object that it tries to open. it
authenticates me just fine, but it cannot open any of the login scripts.

anyone had this come up before? i can map drives manually, and i am
logging in with my fully distinguished name...

preferred server and preferred tree are set in net.cfg

TIA

-rob-