List:       novell
Subject:    Re: Year 2000
From:       "Cobb, Bryan" <bcobb () BURKE ! COM>
Date:       1999-07-29 12:20:40

Thanks Joe...We still want to test our systems here to make sure nothing
goofy is going to happen come Year 2000.  Not that we don't trust Novell,
but it's better to be safe than sorry.  Plus rolling your server forward
tests all 3rd party apps that you have running ON the Novell server, plus
apps that get their time from the Novell server.  From what I gather from
Novell (I read their "Novell Year 2000 Test Guide"), DO IT IN A TEST
ENVIRONMENT.

Thanks again for the responses...

- Bryan M Cobb
Network Engineer