List:       novell
Subject:    Can't login to NW411 Server, Netadmin error code fd93?
From:       Songping Wan <spwan () PUBLIC ! NC ! JX ! CN>
Date:       1996-01-11 16:34:28

Hi: every one!
        I have a weird problem of my NW411 Server, My windows95 client can't login
to it stating the user name does not exist, even the admin user, it does
exist though. Only the dos client can login via nlm, but admin user can't
use netadmin to edit the object property, I get the error message " The
utility cannot creat object user named cn=xxxx, Error Code: FD93. The
current operation cannot be completed." I have load dsrepair to repair the
NDS with no errores, uninstall then reinstalled the directory service of my
server, reinstalled client software without any luck. Any one have some
hint how to solve it? Your response will be very appreciated. Thanks.
                                                                Songping