List:       novalug
Subject:    Re: [novalug] textmode screen size on laptop
From:       gregory j pryzby <gjp () valinux ! com>
Date:       2001-03-30 3:14:49

do you have frame buffer? compiled in? try looking for an
app that uses the frame buffer ...

Like I said., if got fixed and I don't reacall how.

Call SOny or check their site... It is w/ sony to reseet...

--
gregory j pryzby < gjp at valinux dot com >
Herbivores ate well because their food didn't ever run!