List:       novalug
Subject:    Athena OS on linux
From:       Dan Lopez <dan_lopez00 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2000-12-28 14:31:40

I tried installing Athena OS, and I got it to boot
intially and looked pretty cool with Icebreaker.
However it halts on bootup and now /etc has some
strange files in it 00sd5he.0005 and some others I
have never seen before, all in hex.  Also linux boot
stalls (at different places each time so I dont know
what exactly could be the cause).  I do not have a
'most recent' backup. Is there anyway to get Athena to
work and to clean up my linux box, before I have to do
a full restore? Or to disable Athena some how?  Not
exactly sure where to go from here...

Thanks