List:       novalug
Subject:    Fw: Attn -- Mandrake documentation contributors
From:       "Hoyt" <hduff2 () worldnet ! att ! net>
Date:       2000-10-31 0:29:03

Several months ago, I posted a request for volunteers to assist with the
documentation for Mandrake 7.2. All the docs are available on-line at
www.linux-mandrake.com/en as well as with the purchase of boxed sets.

The following is self explanatory. There were several others that Camille
contacted directly. The two individuals listed below need to contact her
with the appropriate information.

Thanks to all who helped.

Hoyt