List:       novalug
Subject:    [novalug] Swatch config files?
From:       Jesse Becker <jesse_becker () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2000-10-30 6:41:01

I'm in the process of installing swatch on my system.  The sample config
files seem a little sparse, and I was wondering if people could post any
changes that they've made.  I don't want to start from zero figuring out
what I should look for if possible.

I'll post a combined list later on.

TIA

--Jesse