List:       novalug
Subject:    Re: [novalug] October Meeting
From:       Ray Schneider <rschnei2 () gmu ! edu>
Date:       1999-09-30 16:28:53

Chuck Moss wrote:

> Okay,
>
> I have a list of about twenty people who are confirmed for the Old Dominion
> Beer tour/novalug meeting this weekend.
>
> Should I expect any more?  I am going to call Dominion today to give them
> the latest head count.  Unless things change I will tell them 20-30.

I hope I made the list, if not please count me...

> Any volunteers on bringing a digital camera?
>
> Serge, did you get a ride?
>
> Any chance someone could bring some tux/linux giveaways for Jerry Bailey?
> (tshirt/mug)

I would be happy to bring something for Jerry....in the way of one of the
following:
a Copyleft hat .....or a Segfault.org shirt....or VA Linux shirt....? whatever
you all feel would get the most
wear....

> Chuck Moss
>
> Directions are available at http://www.olddominion.com/location.asp
> p.s. Once again I would like to state:
> The official novalug meeting will consist of a tour of the brewery,
> root beer tasting, and gathering afterwards.  There is beer and food
> available in the Pub, but, if you elect to consume alcohol you do so at your
> own risk.

Thanks for organizing this!!! Im looking forward to it! See ya Sat at 11:45am

--
// Raymond M. Schneider // caffeinated linuxnut/artist/programmer/student
// President/Founder gmulug 1999

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"
                                -Albert Einstein