List:       novalug
Subject:    Re: [novalug] Re: interest in a future presentation on "makin' movies
From:       Beartooth <karhunhammas () lserv ! com>
Date:       2006-07-26 13:49:50

On Wed, 26 Jul 2006, Doug Toppin wrote:

> You mean that the link to the pdf didn't work for you?  I tried
> it last night and this morning and it was fine for me. Doug

 	I clicked on it, and my default browser, Dillo, got the
adelphia message; so I copied the whole thing, and fed it into
Epiphany, and got the same message. Want me to copy it?

 	I just tried it again with Dillo, and still got the
message -- but, this time, also got the popup asking whether I
wanted to download the pdf.

 	So I copied the URL and tried it in Epiphany (which has
the ability to display a pdf, unlike Dillo) -- and this time it
worked. Dunno what I did wrong before ...

 	Sorry about that.

--
Beartooth Staffwright,
Wordcrafty Squirreler