List:       novalug
Subject:    Re: [novalug] OT: Raytheon ?
From:       Ken Kauffman <kkauffman () headfog ! com>
Date:       2006-02-26 19:02:55

I used to work with an ex-Raytheon employee.  I think Raytheon has developed a
reputation of not being as reliable to their employees as other similar
contractors.  Meaning - they tend to have less of an issue with layoffs and
less of a commitment to long term goals.

Caveat : This is based on my conversations with her and not actual experience.

Ken