List:       novalug
Subject:    [ma-linux] Re: ma-linux photo-organization woes.
From:       "James Silverton" <jim.silverton () comcast ! net>
Date:       2005-02-26 15:31:21

--
>"History is a pack of lies about events that never happened told by
>people who weren't there."
>  - George Santayana

I hope this trivial comment does not appear twice!  I sent a message
yesterday but I had forgotten to inform ma-linux of my address change
so it went into the black hole of moderation!

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

George Santayana; A Life of Reason, Book One: Reason & Common Sense,
1916

Looks like he was in the forgetting business too (g)!

James V. Silverton
Potomac, Maryland, USA