List:       novalug
Subject:    [novalug] anyone using iSCSI?
From:       Pete Nuwayser <nuwayser () pug ! ftc ! gov>
Date:       2004-03-30 17:29:48

I got an email about a free iSCSI host license offer from NetApp for my
filer, and I'm thinking about playing with it.  Thing is, they require
RHEL AS 2.1 or SLES 8, neither of which I'm running.

So I'm looking for anyone with real-world experience using iSCSI.  The
host doesn't have to be NetApp but that would be helpful.  The initiator
has to be Linux-based.  Just want to know what distro you're running it
on, what kind of throughput you're getting, any gotchas, etc.

TIA
Pete

--
Pete Nuwayser <nuwayser@pug.ftc.gov>  Federal Trade Commission