List:       novalug
Subject:    [novalug] Merry Christmas
From:       gregory j pryzby <greg () pryzby ! org>
Date:       2002-12-25 1:32:11

Regardless of your beliefs, I feel safe in wishing everyone a Merry
Christmas. (Happy Chanuakah, Merry Winter Solstice and Season's
Greatings!)

Looks like we are getting a white christmas in NoVA!

Enjoy the day w/ your family and friends.

--
greg pryzby                      greg at pryzby dot org
ach tee tee pee colon slash slash pryzby dot org slash