List:       novalug
Subject:    [novalug] MyRealBox email and fetchmail
From:       Arvind Deshpande <arvind () freeshell ! org>
Date:       2002-02-27 2:55:32

Hi,

I am trying to retrieve my emails from MyRealBox.com which is a IMAP
Server. Did anyone have an account at myrealbox and was able to retrieve
email successfully?

This is how my .fetchmailrc looks like this
# To get emails from MyRealBox Server-IMAP
#
poll imap.myrealbox.com with proto imap user arvind there with password
XXXX is arvind here keep fetchall;