Hi. This is an informal announcement for a new release of kmap. Kmap is a KDE front-end to nmap. It tries to be very flexible in the way nmap scans are presented, as well as a nice interface to options. Check out the screenshots here: http://www.islc.net/~icszepp/ Note: there is nothing but a tar.gz file available now. I do not have static binaries available yet (for those of you without the kde and qt libs) but I should soon. Kmap compiles on both linux and freebsd right now, since those are the only two systems I have installed. If you succeed on other platforms, please drop me a line. Thanks Ian