List:       nmap-dev
Subject:    NSE script contribution - docker-api-exposed
From:       Ícaro_Torres <icaro.redes.ifpb () gmail ! com>
Date:       2020-10-12 15:25:23

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,

I would like to contribute with the NSE script docker-api-exposed. It will
look for the URI "/containers/json" in the port 2375 of the host and show
the JSON content announced by the Docker API.

This could help pentesters or blue/purple teams to work with this kind of
exposure.

Best Regards.

--

Ícaro Torres
Tecnólogo em Redes de Computadores - IFPB