List:       nmap-dev
Subject:    Re: Crash Report
From:       Gordon Fyodor Lyon <fyodor () nmap ! org>
Date:       2020-10-09 20:18:00

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi Jo=C3=A3o.  Thanks for the report.  We believe we have fixed this in the=
 Nmap
code and we're hoping to put out a bugfix release very soon addressing this
and a handful of other issues that have popped up.  More details on this
particular crash are at https://github.com/nmap/nmap/issues/2148.  If you
want to try and fix it yourself, add "import os" (without quotes) as line
66 of zenmap/zenmapGUI/ScriptInterface.py as shown in this patch:
https://github.com/nmap/nmap/commit/e3262d33d649664e21cd69b2881d87fa23ea1dd=
0
.  Then restart Zenmap.

Cheers,