List:       nmap-dev
Subject:    Re: [Patch] Badly named output files
From:       Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-06-24 15:00:54

Jay,

Nicely done. I have definitely run afoul of Nmap's extreme permissibility
when it comes to output filenames before. I've tested this patch and it
works well. I especially like that it has instructions on how to override
the check. I also tested on Windows, and it has no problem with the
backslash ("/") instead of the more usual forward slash ("\") as a
directory separator, so I don't think it needs a #ifdef there. Please
commit!

Dan