List:       nmap-dev
Subject:    Re: Fathom 0.95 - Release for public testing
From:       Tom Sellers <nmap () fadedcode ! net>
Date:       2010-06-30 10:49:08

On 6/28/10 10:40 PM, David Fifield wrote:

> The order of options appears to matter. Putting -l before --metrics
> works, but the other order doesn't.
>
> $ ruby ~/fathom/fathom.rb -l . --metrics 3

Thanks for both testing and the feedback. I have corrected this problem
as well as added several changes recommended by Kris.  I also added feedback
on the existence of the log folder.

I should have been clearer in both the documentation and help options about
the default location of the logs.  I would change the behavior so that it
defaults to the current location but this code is part of a larger scanning
suite that has not been released yet.

In any event, the updated code should be posted this weekend.

Thanks again!

Tom