List:       nmap-dev
Subject:    Fwd: [ umit-Bugs-1792106 ] Nmap stops working
From:       "Adriano Monteiro" <py.adriano () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-09-22 15:39:40

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: SourceForge.net <noreply@sourceforge.net>
Date: Sep 22, 2007 12:38 PM
Subject: [ umit-Bugs-1792106 ] Nmap stops working
To: noreply@sourceforge.net

Bugs item #1792106, was opened at 2007-09-10 23:52
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by boltrix
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=752647&aid=1792106&group_id=142490

not just the latest update.
Category: Other
Group: None

Initial Comment:
GREAT GUI by the way--I know I'm a WIN user but I've had fun with the
Nmap CLI...this may get addicting.  Anyway, Nmap stops responding
after trying to initiate simple "test" scans on my new Vista Business
Lenovo T61 Thinkpad (Core2 Duo, 3GB RAM).  I'm running the latest
version of Nmap (nmap-4.22SOC6) and have Winpcap 4.0.1 installed.  I
just can't get it to function and no, I haven't tried a reboot but I'm
about to give it a go for the hell of it.  Nmap is such an awesome
tool and I hope to have a functional version for Vista soon.  Keep up
the great work!

Email: jmorris@infynite.com