List:       nmap-dev
Subject:    Re: Summer of Code
From:       "Andrew Lutomirski" <luto () myrealbox ! com>
Date:       2007-03-23 7:43:43

This would be awesome and I wish you luck.  It would be hard for two
reasons, though.

1. java is java, not C++.
2. Java MIDP is a POS^W^Wone of the worst-designed environments I've
ever had the displeasure of using.  Specifically in this case, what
passes for sockets on MIDP are nearly unusable.  Good luck!

--Andy