List:       nmap-dev
Subject:    Re: Helping NMap Get Better OS Detection
From:       Jake Kallman <jkallman () unr ! nevada ! edu>
Date:       2004-04-09 19:45:00

This is actually something that I am looking to integrate into a package
that I am developing that I posted a few months back.  I'm hoping to write
a MAC address scanning ability into the network monitoring program that I
am currently writing.  Unfortunately it is being pushed back, as the
semester nears an end and the pressure to get a first release of the
package for my undergrad class out is mounting.  However, over the summer
I'm hoping to get a few things done, MAC address collection for machines
on a LAN being one of them.  If i can get something out over the summer I
will keep you updated.

Jake