List:       nmap-dev
Subject:    sendto in send_udp_raw_decoys: no such file or directory
From:       "Chris Varnsverry" <chrisvarns () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2003-07-25 11:20:14

hi

just thought i'd send this, i'm running nmap (win32) under WIN98SE. I connect to the \
internet through another pc, running ICS, and the network is wireless (not that \
that's the problem). The possible bug is in the subject field of this e-mail, and the \
command line u typed to get this bug was, more or less,

nmap -sS -v -P0 -TInsane -O www.introversion.co.uk

that was it, doesn't really matter which order they go in does t?? i think that's the \
order anyway.

nice work on a truly fantastic prog, but i hav trouble understanding what FIN, NULL, \
or XMAS is, though they got me invaluable information on some sites, and the SYN scan \
got me info on routers at microsoft.akadns.com, so no worries, i'm beginning to get a \
good map of the external http servers of microsoft, there are shiteloads of em!!!

chris v.