List:       nmap-dev
Subject:    Problems with NMapWin v1.3.1
From:       "ali.mozaffari () virgin ! net" <ali ! mozaffari () virgin ! net>
Date:       2003-07-01 16:27:41

Whenever I try to run any scan with NMapWin v1.3.1, i get a blue screen of
Death and the message:

An Exception 0E has occurred at 0028:C16AD555 in VxD PPPMAC(01) + 000030B5.
This was caused froim 0028:0000274C.  It may be possible to continue
normally.

I can then press enter to continue, but nothing else happens and the NMap
DOS box just appears but does nothing.  I have tried installing seperately
both the WinPCap included (although they were done separately and neither
were on at the same time) and looking on their site and downloading version
3 of WinPCap, but I still get this message.  Running just the Dos box still
causes the smae problem.  Any ideas?