List:       nix-dev
Subject:    Re: [Nix-dev] System overlays?
From:       Nicolas Pierron <nicolas.b.pierron () nbp ! name>
Date:       2017-03-14 23:44:28

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 4:23 AM, Judson Lester <nyarly@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was just looking, and I can't see how (or if?) overlays are supported at
> the system (i.e. configuration.nix) level. Is that documented somewhere?

It is supposed to show up on nixos.org, but for reasons that I don't
know, it does not seems that the list of options got updated to 17.03
yet, and hydra only report 404 pages for the release.
Otherwise you can look at the documentation from the sources of it:
https://github.com/NixOS/nixpkgs/blob/release-17.03/nixos/modules/misc/nixpkgs.nix#L63

--
Nicolas Pierron
http://www.linkedin.com/in/nicolasbpierron - http://nbp.name/