List:       nix-dev
Subject:    Re: [Nix-dev] szip unfree?
From:       Louis Bettens <louis () bettens ! org>
Date:       2014-06-25 12:56:34

Dear Mateusz, Dear Eelco

I was pointing out that the manual section is about licence strings,
thanks nevertheless for the answers. I guess I should watch the pull
requests I found.

I'm going to try Ninka on fish-irssi, which has also been labelled
unfree by default. Legally, it it true that when the author doesn't put
any copyright statement or, a fortiori, license of any kind, the work
should be considered "all rights reserved" ?

Also, as I had forgotten that it was my first post on the list despite
having been subscribed since long ago: I love NixOS.

Best,
Louis

--
I take no pride in bein' no powerless
This world is mine and I won't make a mess