List:       nikto-discuss
Subject:    [Nikto-discuss] Nikto updates
Date:       2012-05-15 9:16:18

How often does Nikto get updated?

I notice on the update repository there have not been any updates since
July 2011. I appreciate it depends on new threats being identified, but
I find it hard to believe that nothing new has cropped up for nearly a year?

Incidentally, what is the recommended interval to run the nikto.pl
-update command?
The documentation does not appear to specify or recommend anything.