List:       ngw
Subject:    Re: [ngw] [External] [External] [External] D103 Post Office Not Found
From:       "Joe Brugaletta" <JBrugaletta () braytonlaw ! com>
Date:       2022-03-23 17:11:46

no I don't want to :) Problem is there are likely thousands of docs with this \
scenario. So probably worth doing..

> > > "Gregg A. Hinchman" <Gregg@HinchmanConsulting.com> 3/23/2022 10:01 AM >>>

Well the SR may be the route.  And then you have to ask do you care to spend the \
time?  Its been so long since I touched DMS, I would have to dust off that side of my \
brain, before I could get started.

If you do get it -share please.

Take Care.

Gregg A. Hinchman, PMP

Gregg@HinchmanConsulting.com

www.HinchmanConsulting.com&d=DwICA" rel="nofollow">https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.HinchmanConsulting.com&d=DwICA> \
g&c=euGZstcaTDllvimEN8b7jXrwqOf-v5A_CdpgnVfiiMM&r=vfKuCvzWKlhjrQP4MZgcKF_sjZDhN3tce1ZS \
wdMdh40&m=xxG2FVbxFhvOWcO5dI6CLdicjpgABTmJKWvGzOYlfHk&s=wSlp2ubdGuoc8lK7qLwDEBcggKUBRrx0FNRDIBsQfyc&e=

765.653.8099

"Courage is doing what is right."

Walk in the opposite direction of those running.