List:       ngw
Subject:    [ngw] Antw: Re:  GW 18.0 Mobility
From:       "Maik Schuetze" <Maik.Schuetze () stadt-chemnitz ! de>
Date:       2021-04-08 9:20:04

Hi,

sorry that i'm diggin up this older topic again.
If I change this cron job, does a GMS update overwrite this with
default values again?

Maik

>>> Laura Buckley <Laura@laurabuckley.co.za> 11.09.2020 12:13 >>>
Hi,

The disk space check is a cron job that is scheduled to run hourly.
You
can change the thresholds in that.

Cheers,

Laura

Lifelong Learner

www.laurabuckley.co.za

On Wed, Sep 9, 2020 at 6:06 AM Marvin Huffaker <mhuffaker@redjuju.com>
wrote:

> I've always hated that. Consider that 10% of 100gb and 10% of 1000GB
are
> drastically different.  Furthermore, this could be affected by how
the
> partitioning is setup.  It should have a better way to threshold
this, or
> maybe have a GB or MB amount that the admin can set (like how
GroupWise