List:       ngw
Subject:    Re: [ngw] Antw: Regarding the GW 18.1 Quickfinder / Mass Reindex Event - is the current state that t
From:       "David Gerisch" <DGerisch () co ! tulare ! ca ! us>
Date:       2019-04-24 16:21:11

Thank you Uwe.

David Gerisch

> > > "Uwe Barth" <Uwe.Barth@stadt-chemnitz.de> 2019-04-23 22:26 >>>
This sounds a bit familiar to me. Since the upgrade from GW14 to
GW18.1
we're faced with many failed DVA conversations ending up in
"conversation error 500" messages in POA log and leftover *.tmp files
in
/path/to/po/oftemp/in of POA server. As far as I know this is mainly a
problem with PDF conversation. Development is working on this problem
for some time past. As workaround support told us to exclude PDF files
from conversation in POA config file. Not the best solution but better
than a filesystem filling up rapidly
Uwe

> > > "David Gerisch" <DGerisch@co.tulare.ca.us> 23.04.2019 19:29 >>>
I've been trying the process to re-index the users with missing index
files, one-by-one.  But instead of getting an index for the user, I'm
getting conversion errors, and filling the hard drive of the post
office
(and no .idx or .inc file for the user, either).

Is the presence of *any* old index file what causes the DVA to go into
an error state, and then just fail to get anything done?

David Gerisch

=DwIGaQ&c=LlH32oy6OBtmot7tcUOx1EUIJYTUxwihlBYC0z2BYZI&r=AZydvbLLLnHLl7r8Xp58bWGr_dXaci \
WrJNWBKhi_0W0&m=YUl2t__6D5VOyPoMRwmSKQRWMgH0IJWV5N245GRnBfg&s=IoHFg4JMAeUim-zZN_dld66Ku-pQ8SzL5Xt2r_PQJUw&e=